Thursday 16 April 2020

My Flying high story.

This is my flying high story, it is a story about a boy having a bad dream until he found a way to have good dreams and did it work, you can check it yourself.





Flying High





One incredible morning I woke up with a horrifying dream stuck in my head. I was trapped in a cage filled with ghosts, deadly scorpions and even a poisonous snake which if it bites you, you will die in a blink of an eye. Man I haven’t had a terrible dream like this in ages, I told all about it to my dad who happened to have a dream like mine. He had a solution of how to not have another dream like that anymore.
He told me to flip my pillow to the other side before sleeping, I had no idea why but I did it anyway, he also said that there is a higher chance of me getting a bad dream. This was to be another of his incredible adventures, and he couldn’t wait to find out where it would take him….
Well what do you know the next morning I had the most outstanding dream of my whole life. Let me tell you about it. I was walking in a forest with a strange man who actually looked really old, but he looked like a Wizard. I asked him nervously ummmmm, where are we. Well I can tell you one thing and that is have a nice flight, I really didn’t know what theat means but I never cared and just walked with him.
What felt like 2 hours because it was a growling red eyed brown bear approached with its razor sharp claws. That was when the wizard started doing a spell and slowly a humongous fan approached the bear but he had his claws stuck to the ground and was safe from what maybe could have been his death. Suddenly the wizard gave me a box and vanished like he was not even real, but I did not care and the huge fans repelers started to spin faster and sat on the box and started going up and up. After a few minutes I was in the sky and flying like a smooth falcon going at its normal speed. 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Pavan. Thanks for sharing but it says we need permission. Do you know how to change the settings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. H have taken out the link and now you can read the story without permission.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant the letter I for the H sorry!!!!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Pravan, I love the simile you used at the end. This reminds me of when I was in Canada last year and I saw two bears in the wild. Maybe you could make your story into a comic, a video or an animation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I will Phil, maybe I will!!!!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.