Tuesday 16 June 2020

This is my milk and detergent experiment.

Hello everyone today we did a science experiment about mixing detergent and milk.
The colours that we used for this task was green, blue and pink/red.
I thought those colours were the good looking ones so we used them. They turned out really good but by team was mixing it so much that it turned into a full green coloured milk which looked really plane and turned out not that good. But other people in my class made amazing ones which looked like a galaxy and some looked like the earth.
Here are some photos of some of them, I chose the best looking ones that I liked.
I hope all of you guys like it very much and I will see you guys on my next post.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.