Thursday 7 May 2020

My banana cupcakes.

Kia Ora viewers and bloggers, I posted this blog about banana cupcakes I made myself.
It turned out great and it tasted nice. I will tell you guys the rating at the end.
But first here are my photos. We first added all the ingredients and then we got the tray and oven ready while I was mixing the ingredients. We turned the oven 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
After when the oven was finished doing its work the cupcakes turned great the rating for the cupcakes was 8.7/10, it was actually not bad at all.

7 comments:

  1. Kia ora, Pavan. Nice work on your banana cupcakes. They look delicious and no doubt your house smelled amazing whilst they were cooking. Why did you give your cupcakes a rating of 8.7/10?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why I gave them a rating 8.7/10 was because their textures, taste and softness just made me want to give it a rating like that.

      Delete
  2. Hi pavan wow those cupcakes looks tasty dude here us a question did you eat them by yourself or with other family members?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kaito of course I did not eat all of them, i always share my dish with other.
    I cant wait until we see each other in school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job, Pavan. I found it really helpful that you put exactly what the oven temperature should be before putting the muffins, I think this is really important to how the muffins turn out, do you agree?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure do agree Mr P and i think that is one of the most important things to bake a cake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow pavan that looks good nice job

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.