Thursday 16 April 2020

My disappearing world story.

Disappearing World



Beginning
Middle
End
Wow Words


















  • deserted
  • golden beams of light




  • It was just another normal day but it turned out to be one of the worst days of my life. 
    I was casually walking down the busted street of end land city, I was just going to my grandfather’s shop to buy a new wand. Because I just broke my last one trying to fight a mega monster next to the old lonesome lake nearby my house. I saw the shop in the distance, when I went in my granddad wasn't there but I did see some cool and weird wands hanging on some dented nails.
    I thought he was in the basement underneath his shop, I was really curious to go in the basement so I did. There were a lot of sticky cobwebs and lots of broken wands just hanging like they had never been used before. There was a new room which I had never seen. The last time I snuck inside the mouldy old basement.
    It was a dragon faced wand with a light of red colour shining on its handle but man that dragon looked scary, I thought it was just another fixed wand so I touched it with no problem at all. Behind the wand there was a piece of note, not really old or too new, just normal. I had to read it so I did, it was a spell for the scary wand. I didn’t know if I should use it, my grandfather might be really furious. But for the last time I had to do it. I am a curious boy and I have to use the word curious for anything, and use that word as an excuse if anyone asked me why I used it.

    I wasn’t worried so I said the spell in a gentle tone, SUDDENLY there were booming noises outside and people were screaming like crazy. I went to look outside and saw that the world was coming to an END. 
    Piece by piece, the street was disappearing.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.