Friday 13 December 2019

My memories for 2019.

My favourite memories about this year is when we do Kauri sports because I am totally into sports. I like sports because it is really fun for me, soccer is a sport that I really like because it is fun and we can be very happy when we can get a goal from the other team my team will be very proud of me and my skills.

My favourite teacher in staff is Mr Presnnell because he is funny and very into sports like Soccer, For Choose Tuesday I chose soccer and that was when I saw Mr Pressnnel as my coach teaching me skills and kicking balls very hard and trying to get goals, He is my favourite staff member and I hope he will be here next year and I hope there is Choose Tuesday Next year so I can choose soccer skills. Thank you very very much Mr Pressnnel.Image result for Soccer

3 comments:

  1. Do you like sweets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I do Floyd.

      Delete
    2. No, not that. You said that on Bilal's blog so i decided to do it on yours.
      Blog ya later ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.