Friday 8 January 2021

My favourite place for summer!!!

 

Kia Ora guys, I know it's been a while since I have last posted so here is another post that I did but here is another post about my favourite place for summer.
I think Kelly Tarltons is my favourite because you can see awesome sea 
creatures and It is a really great place 
for summer seasons in my life but make sure to go there if you haven't.
Trust me, it is a really awesome place, HAVE FUN!!!
Question - What is your favourite beach???
Don't worry this is not my last post, I will keep posting and you guys have 
an OUTSTANDING holiday and a NEW YEAR.
BLOG YA LATER!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Pavan,

    My name is Fiona and I'm from the SLJ team. I really enjoyed reading your blog post all about your favourite summer place - Kelly Tarlton's! I visit Kelly Tarlton's every year with my children and we enjoy it so much. Our favourite part is the revolving floor where you get to see sharks swimming above you! Do you have a favourite sea creature to visit at Kelly Tarlton's?

    I noticed your image is a bit small and it would be easier to read if it was enlarged.
    Watch this for help with how to embed a Google Slide in your blog.


    To answer your question, I think my favourite beach at the moment is Mission Bay. I like it because it is a quick drive from my house and there are lots of great ice-cream shops! Have you been there?

    I'm so glad to hear that this won't be your last blog post! I look forward to seeing more of your work soon!

    Mā te wā,

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Pavan. It's great to see you having a go at some Summer Learning Journey Activities. There have been heaps of fun ones if you want to have a look at the older posts on the blog. I live on the west coast so Muriwai is my favourite beach. What is yours?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.