Thursday 9 May 2019

My learning in writing , week 2

We have been doing a brain storm about a picture and describing the picture to make our brain stronger and stronger , I know my brain is getting smarter but not smarter enough , I have been working very  hard and I think It is working . The picture is a town and the town's name is tundra town , I do not know if it is in real life or is it just a screenshot . It was red , talk , skinny an fat so It had a lot of describing words , It took me a lot of pages in my writing book and I might just get a new book .

3 comments:

  1. Hi Paven, It's bruno from room8 I really like your work and i can tell that you have put lots of effort into this writing,Have you thought about putting a pitcher in if you would like to see my blog it is https://odsbrunol.blogspot.com/.blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora, My name is Helen and I'm from room 23 at Owairaka District school.I really liked your the blog post about Yuor writing for term 2.Thanks for sharing your learning.Blog you later.(Helen)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen It Pavan from room 7 I really appreciated it when you commented on my blog about term 2 writing , I liked it as well and I will blog u later.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.