Friday 31 May 2019

Samoan language week booklets.


This week is Samoan language week and we have been doing a booklet for it. I really liked the booklet because we had to do word finds and cross words. I hope we have more things like this because they get my attention and it makes my brain get smarter and stronger. If  that happens to my  brain I would be happy and my parents as well. If you guys who are my  favourite viewers , have more cross words and word finds, please send it to me in room 7. Thank you .


Image result for Samoan language week booklet

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, My name is Sanaa and i'm from Owairaka District School. I really liked your blog post about your Samoan Language Week! I also remember when I did something like this


    Thanks for sharing your learning you should check out my blog which ishttp://odssanaag.blogspot.com/ Block ya later ( Sanaa )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello My name is Taylah and I go to Owairaka Primary School...
    I really like your blog post about Samoan Language week.
    Making your booklet must have been fun!
    Maybe next time you could add a photo of what you have done in your booklet!
    Untill next time...

    BLOG YA LATER...🐢🐍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Taylah ,I just wanted to say Thank you commenting on my blog , I really like that booklet as well because it had word finds and cross words., i reallly like doping those.
      THank you for commenting and I'll blog u later.

      Delete
  4. Kia ora Pavan, I am Luke from Rm 24. I liked the booklet as well. I thought it was a good booklet and it was something fun to do I did like the cross word. If you can see my blog that would be cool https://odslukea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Luke , I just wanted to say thank you for commenting on my blog, those word finds were kind of tricky for me but for you I think it was easy , blog u later.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.