Tuesday 22 December 2020

My new outfits for Santa!!!

 

MY OUTFIT FOR SANTA!!!
Kia Ora everyone thank you very much for visiting my blog.
This one is one of my favourite blog posts because I got to do something nice for Santa.
What I did in this post is I made some new clothes for Santa to wear and I think he will like this outfit very very, very much.
Question - Do you think Santa is real or not, I don't think he's real though or maybe I might be wrong???
Make sure to comment on my blog and I will catch ya later!!!!
      

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Pavan,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I think this is an awesome outfit perfect for Santa if he is planning on lounging around at the beach or pool for the day. I like that you included the hat, glasses and sunblock to make sure he is being sunsmart in this hot summer weather and I thought the pool flamingo was a nice touch. Is this outfit similar to something you would wear around the pool or beach?

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Zana thanks for your comment.
      This outfit is actually something you would wear on the beach but you could wear it for the pool as well. Thank you very much and I will blog ya later.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Pavan. I like the way you explained the thinking behind your choices. Good to see Santa can be sunsmart too! Do you think he needs a backup uniform in case he has to deliver any last minute presents? Did you know if you type png into explore after the image you want you can get pictures without the backgrounds?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour Phil, thank you very much for commenting on my blog.
      I guess he could use some extra clothes and it is a very good idea.
      Thanks for the tip as well.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.