Thursday 5 November 2020

My Camp Recap activity 3!!!

 This is a self reflection of Camp!!!


What was the best part about camp? 

Answer - I think the best part about Camp was everything because everything there was outstanding, we had lots and lots of fun activities like Archery which was my favourite and Air Rifle shooting, the food there was very yummy as well and for desert we had lots of yummy deserts like brownies with ice cream and chocolate sauce.


What challenged you there?

Answer - I think the most challenging part was getting to the top of the rock climbing thing because I do not do good at heights, at my first try I didn’t even make It through half way. But on my second try I believed in myself and I kept on climbing and finally made it to the top. It wasn’t the hardest challenge because there were lots and lots and lots of other things like archery which I did terrible because it was my first try though. Everything was really challenging!!!


What would you do differently next time?

Answer - I think I would not be scared at rock climbing because if I thought twice I would know that the straps that were holding me would not let go because their strong and so I wouldn’t need to be scared of not losing my grip and that’s how I went to the top on my second try.


What did you learn?

Answer - Learnt lots of things that I had never learnt before like Archery and kayaking or sailing but I think I did pretty good on my first try like I got a bullseye in my first try at Air Rifle shooting and I already am really good at kayaking with an extra buddy. But what I learnt the most was to have fun at every activity because like all the activities are fun!!!


How much effort did you put into each activity?

Answer - Pretty much I put a lot of effort into every activity but I put most of my effort into Archery and kayaking, same with air rifle shooting but I put 100% effort into rock climbing because it was my first time climbing in great heights and as I said before I am not good with heights especially long ones.


Why do you think the experience was important?

Answer - I think that the Camp was a great experience because it made me get better at lots of things such as rock climbing because it made me better at it and it made me not that scared of heights anymore. I was really happy to get a chance to do all the fun things that I haven’t even done before just like Air Rifle shooting, I got better at lots of things so it was the best trip ever.


                                                          It was the literal best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Make sure to read and leave a comment please viewers!!!!

Question - What was the best bit about camp that you liked???


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.