Friday 4 September 2020

Back to school (Again)

 Morena everyone, we are back to school and back from lock down again, I sure missed school but I also liked having a free holiday, but this Covid-19 holiday was boring because we couldn't go anywhere outside to have fun. Just boring at home watching you tube and playing cards with my brother. 

I just don't like getting stuck in my house because I get a little uncomfortable and I say this to myself when it is boring (Why, Why you bully me boring old house) never mind that. Some fun things that I did at home which I barely do unless I'm in the mood to was building our own little bases out of wood and blankets with my brother. I have to admit, it was pretty fun.

Question - what is your favourite things to do in lock down????

Make sure to comment on something in my blog and I will blog ya later. 

Building a Fort in the Woods: LAST LOG WALL FINISHED, ADDING A TARP, CAST  IRON COOKING OVER FIRE. - YouTube

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Pavan. Cole here from Room 25.
    I think it is really cool how you built huts, I did that in lock down but i didn't use wood. My favourite thing to do in lock down was to call my friends on hangouts and play games with them. Maybe next time you post you could make it more interesting to hook people in. Is the photo of the hut the one you made?
    You should come check out my blog Here
    bLoG yA lAtEr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Cole, thanks for your comment. I really like playing games and hanging out with my friends as well. Its not the real photo of my hut but mine is similar to this and that's why I chose this picture. Next time I will make it more interesting so I can get people to be impressed so they can comment on my posts

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.