Friday 11 December 2020

My summer learning journey 1 activity.

 Kia Ora everyone this is my first summer learning journey activity. I really had a lot of fun doing this. What this is mostly about is I looked at a Taj Mahal picture and I coloured in the same colours as the Taj Mahal, you can see the pictures below.  The top picture is the color of the Taj Mahal and the bottom picture is the one I coloured in using a website and I forgot the name of it, here is the link .

Make sure to check out the summer learning journey and have fun through the summer holidays doing it everyone and important of all, Have Fun.

Question - Are you going to do the Summer learning journey in the holidays????

Make sure to comment on my blog and I will see you later folks!!!!

 


real one      
One I made



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.