Friday 26 June 2020

My comedy sentences.

Hi everyone today I am posting about my comedy sentences, it is really funny and I think that all of you guys will laugh t this.
Challenge - lets see who will read these sentences and not laugh at it, lets see you will win.


Yoshi Duda was going on a trip to America when she saw a ugly
looking clown with a blue nose on the air plane saying wanna fight, oh
yeah you wanna fight, he was saying that to a 3 year old baby sitting
right next to him when the baby’s mum was
in the toilet doing some big stuff.
The baby was getting really annoyed from the dumb voice of the dumb
clown so the baby lo send his diapers and did a big dump which made
the clown go throwing up in the girls bathroom, luckily no one was in the
bathroom so the clown was safe 
( it was stinky ). From that day on the clown was never going to do that
to a little kid ever again or else he would get instant Karma again.

I hope all of you guys like it and I will blog you later. BYEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.