Friday 24 April 2020

My mountain pass story.

Man it was a terrorfying and weird day, I thought a good walk could make me feel
better after I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. That's not the only thing
that was terrorfying, I had the worst ever weirdmare
(nightmare and weird attached togerther) in history.
This is how it began, I had a nice warm cup of tea before I went to bed.
When I got on to my bunk bed I instantly fell asleep and the next minute
I woke up I was in a cave. I only had a torch in my hand, I had to find out
where I was becase it was pitch black so I turned on my torch which I had
somehow.  I was in a huge cave. Suddenly I heard a sound and then I turned
my flash light towards the sound. It was a tarantula spider which I was not
scared of, why you ask because it's not poionous or something to be afraid
of. But when I moved closer to it, it turned bigger and bigger until it was 3
times the size of me. It didn’t just grow bigger it got deadlier and deadlier,
that was when I said RUN. My legs were at max speed but that ugly spider
was just an inch being my back, until I saw a mountain pass with huge steps.
I know what the heck is wrong with this oddly looking map of death. 
I saw a tiny hole next to the steps and I slid as fast as I could into it like a person
on roller skates in ice. I was safe in that hole and the next creature appeared. It
was an elephant, a normal one but a second later it turned into a scary looking
ghost and it was the fight between GHOST ELEPHANT and the UGLY SPIDER.

Well it was a boring fight so I fell into a deep sleep until I woke up on my own
bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.