Thursday 28 November 2019

Kelly Sports for beach ed.

Image result for cricket
On week 8, Monday my class and room 25 are going to the beach together.
At school a company name Kelly sports were in our school teaching us games that we are going to play at the beach. My favourite game that they played with us was cricket because I always play cricket when I was in my country, I was really good at it.
Another game that Kelly sports people told us that I like was t-ball, I like this game as well because its just like cricket but it is on something that holds the ball and we have to hid the ball with a tennis bat instead of a cricket bat which was kind of hard to use.
I think the games that I have told you now are going to be more fun at the beach because I am going to get fired up at the beach and go crazy by hitting the ball.
I just can't wait to see the Kelly sports people and play those games on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is Titan from Room 23 at Owairaka District School. I really like your blog post about Kelly sports Beach education with the games activities that they put in place for us. What did you learn about the Kelly sports beach education?.

    Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog!.
    (https://odstitan.blogspot.com/)
    Blog you later,
    Titan.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.